Office Reinstall – Microsoft Office allows their user to reinstall the software again on various devices. Also, you can install Office on different devices using one product key. The installation steps are easy to follow. But there are times when the user may face issue while following the steps to Office Reinstall. In such case, you can contact the Office Support and get an on-call technician for support.
Why Do You Need to Office Reinstall?
As we discussed, Office subscription allows adding the application on many devices using a product key. Similarly, there are many incidents when a user may need to reinstall the Office. Such as:
- The device with Office installed has stopped working or broken.
- Your subscription allows you to add an office to more than one device.
- You are switching the devices and want Office on your new device.
- There is some issue while installing the office and to fix the issue you need to reinstall the office.
- Microsoft Office is not allowing some other application to work on your computer. In such case, you need to uninstall office and reinstall it.
There could some more other reasons that can result in Office reinstall. You can follow the instruction to carry out the steps to reinstall the Office.
How to Uninstall Office? – Office.com/setup
In the case of some error with office subscription, you need to uninstall the office to fix the issue. Follow these steps to uninstall Microsoft Office.
- On your Windows computer, simply launch the Control Panel by clicking on the Start button.
- Then click on Programs and further click on uninstall a program.
- A list of installed application will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Office and right click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall and when prompted for the permission to remove the Office, click Yes.
- The removal may take a while.
- Once the Microsoft Office is uninstalled, Restart your computer.
If you are unable to remove the Microsoft Office from the computer then contact the Office Support. The possible reason for such issue is that some Office application is still in use while you are trying to remove it.
What are the Steps to Reinstall Office?
Here are the easy steps that you can use to office reinstall. You are required to a high-speed internet connection for the following steps.
- On your computer device, start a web browser that supports Microsoft Office.
- In the URL section type “office.com/setup” and hit the enter key.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Office sign In page.
- Here enter your Sign In credentials and click Next.
- Then navigate to My Account and click on it.
- All the Microsoft Product available for your account will appear on the device.
- Click on the Microsoft Office and the download button will appear.
- Finally, click on the Microsoft Office download button and an automatic download will start.
- Once the download is finished, navigate to the Office Setup files and double-click on it.
- The Office installation wizard will start. if prompted, click Yes to allows the Office software to make changes to your computer.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instruction to install the Office successfully.
- In the case of reinstallation, the Office application can be activated using the internet method.
After the successful reinstallation of the Office, you can use the Office on your computer without any hassle. Moreover, the Office can be installed on various other devices using the same steps.
If you are facing issue while following steps to office reinstall then call for the Office Support at the toll-free number. A team of technicians is 24/7 available to help you with your Office issues.