Troubleshoot Microsoft Auto Update Error – In order to avoid any issue and remove bugs from the application, the Microsoft Office launches frequent updates. It is important to keep the device up to date. This helps you keep the harmful threats away. But sometimes due to technical issues, the Microsoft suggests wrong updates available. But you should not worry. These issues are easily resolved by following these articles.
If you wish to troubleshoot Microsoft auto update error then you can read this article. Moreover, if you are for instant resolution of the issue then contact the Microsoft Office Support technician. Visit the office.com/setup and get your office issues resolved.
How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Auto Update Error and Get the Correct Office Version?
Method 1 – Check your Microsoft Office Subscription
If you are getting the update related issues then to troubleshoot Microsoft auto update error, check the subscription installed on your device. Follow these steps to review your subscription and get the correct Office updates.
- Turn on your computer and go to the web browser of your choice.
- In the URL section of the web browser, type www.office.com/setup and hit the enter key of your keyboard.
- Now sign in to your Microsoft Office Account by using the sign in credentials.
- Go to the office account and check the details related to the subscription.
- Also, check the system requirement for the product you have purchased.
- If the details are fine then move to the next step to Troubleshoot Microsoft Auto Update error.
- Otherwise, update the device according to the requirement of the Microsoft Office.
In case you are facing any issue while following the above steps then contact the Office Support at the toll-free number. A team of technicians is 24/7 available to troubleshoot your issues.
Method 2 – Uninstall and Reinstall the Microsoft Office
If the above method is unable to Troubleshoot Microsoft Auto Update then you can simply remove the Microsoft Office from your device. And then reinstall the Microsoft Office with the updated version.
Follow these steps to remove the Microsoft office from your Windows computer.
- Terminate all the applications running on your computer.
- Launch the control panel on the device and click on Programs.
- From the given options, choose to Uninstall a Program.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on the computer.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Office 365 and right-click on it.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Uninstall.
- When prompted for permission to remove the Office 365, click Yes.
- The uninstallation will start automatically. It may take a while.
- Once the removal of the Office is finished, restart the computer.
You have successfully removed the Microsoft Office from your computer. To reinstall the Office, you can follow these steps:
- Start by opening a compatible web browser on your device.
- Then type office.com/setup in the URL section of the computer.
- In the next page, sign in to the Microsoft Office Account using your credentials.
- Then go to the My Account or My Product tab by clicking on the option.
- Finally, choose the Office product you wish to reinstall and click on the download button.
- An automatic download will start on your computer. Wait until it finished.
- Then navigate to the downloaded files and double-click on it to start the installation.
- If the Microsoft Office installer wizard appears on your screen, click Yes to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get the Office on your device.
- Finally, activate the Office subscription using the product key or the internet method.
For detailed steps to activate the Office, contact the Office Support or office.com/setup.
Related Issues – Office.com/setup
- Microsoft auto update for mac
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Auto Update
- Microsoft auto update for mac download
- Upgrade Microsoft office 2008
- Microsoft auto update for mac 2017
- Update Microsoft office 2008
- There was a problem and Microsoft auto update was closed
- Microsoft auto-update mac virus
- Microsoft auto update 3.14.1 download
These are some of the common issues faced by our users with the Microsoft Office Subscription. In case, you are facing the similar issues or to Troubleshoot Microsoft Auto Update, get in touch with a Microsoft Office technician. You can get an on-call technician by using the toll-free number for the Office Support.