Get Microsoft Office Mobile Device – Microsoft Office has products and services for the Mobile Device as well. This means you can access all your Microsoft Office services on your mobile device as well. You just need to purchase the Office 365 subscription and you are good to go. The Office 365 offers office application to be used on different platforms including the PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
In case of any issue, you can contact the Office Support at the toll-free number. Moreover, you can get office.com/setup by visiting the official website of the office. The Office 365 can be used on:
In order to get the subscription on your mobile device, you need to purchase the required subscription. Get Microsoft Office on Mobile Device using methods in this article.
Get Microsoft Office Mobile Device / How to Get Microsoft Office on Mobile Device?
Get Microsoft Office on Android
You can access some of the Microsoft Office very easy by downloading from Google Play Store. For the detailed steps, you can follow these steps:
- After you purchase the Office 365 subscription, you can start with the following steps.
- On your Android device, check the current Android version supports the Office 365. Otherwise, update the current version.
- Now, check the internet connection on the device.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search box, type the name of Microsoft Office Application that you want to install such as Word.
- A list of application will appear, tap on Microsoft Word.
- Finally, hit on the Install button on the screen. The Office application will start installing.
- Once the installation finishes, you can launch the application.
- Then, you will be prompted to sign in to the application using the Microsoft Account. Use the Microsoft Account credentials that you used to purchase the Office 365.
- After the successful sign in, you will be able to use the Office application without any hassle.
- Moreover, you can use the same steps to install other Microsoft Office Application.
If you are facing any issue while following the above steps then there could be some issues with your Mobile device. Contact the Microsoft Office Support for the resolution of the issue. Furthermore, Microsoft Office on Mobile Device is available for many other Operating Systems.
Get Microsoft Office on Mobile Device
In order to get Microsoft Office on Mobile Device, you can follow this easy step, that will work for any device including iOS, Windows, and Android. Follow these steps to get the Microsoft Office on Mobile Device.
- Turn on your Computer and open a web browser.
- In the URL section, type www.office.com/setup and hit the enter key.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Office Setup Page.
- Here Sign In to the Microsoft Office Account using the correct sign-in credentials.
- Then navigate to my account and go to my product page.
- Then, check whether your subscription is applicable to be installed on mobile device.
- If yes, then choose the mobile device that you are using.
- You will be asked to enter the email address and phone number of the device on which you wish to install the Office Application.
- After submitting the email address or phone number, you will receive a download link.
- Click on this download link to download and install the Office applications on your mobile device.
- Finally, you may be prompted to sign in to the Microsoft Office Account to use all the features of the Microsoft Office.
If you are facing any issue while following the above steps then contact the Office Support at the toll-free number. You can try the office.com/setup or office support number which is 24/7 available.
Similar Issues – office.com/setup
- Microsoft office mobile
- Microsoft office mobile APK
- Office mobile Windows 10 free
- Microsoft office mobile download
- Microsoft office for android tablet free download
- Get Microsoft office mobile apps
- Microsoft office 2010 for android free download
- What are Microsoft mobile apps?
- Microsoft Office on Mobile Device
- Get Microsoft Office Mobile Device
These are the some of the common issues faced by our Office users. If you are also getting such error then contact the Office Support at the toll-free number. The office.com/setup support has a team of technician available for you to provide 24/7 support.
#How to Get Microsoft Office on Mobile Device? #office com setup #Get Microsoft Office Mobile Device
Hope you like the Article related to “Get Microsoft Office Mobile Device”!